Personal Assistant/ Accounts Administrator
Vortex is an award-winning Magento development agency based in the heart of Leeds. Our office is conveniently located in the town centre, just a few minutes’ walk from Leeds train station. As we operate in an open-plan space, you’ll be rubbing shoulders with designers, developers, testers, and senior management alike!
We have a fantastic office culture – the whole top floor of the office is dedicated as a break out area for our team, including table football and darts, a fully-stocked beer fridge, an HDTV with Netflix, a bean-to-cup coffee machine, a 100 sq ft balcony, and large kitchen area for our staff to enjoy their breaks.
As a member of the Vortex team, you can also benefit from flexible working and 20 days holiday a year. To top it all off, we have a monthly incentive scheme with a range of treats and fun activities to reward you for all your hard work. From free lunches to days out go-karting – we’ve done it all! Just search #vortexincentive on Twitter or Facebook to see what we get up to each month.
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Ability to take part in our company incentive scheme – you can see the monthly activities on Facebook or Twitter search for #vortexincentive
- A fun and friendly working environment in a state-of-the-art two-floor office on Leeds’ Headrow.
- Free tea & coffee, plus semi-regular office treats
- Salary is dependant on experience.
If you’re up to the challenge and interested in working with a dedicated team of e-commerce enthusiasts; apply below. We’re waiting to hear from you!
Vortex is dedicated to the promotion of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We want to recruit outstanding people for our team on the basis of capability.
We make sure that all applicants are treated fairly throughout our recruitment process.
Employees who are involved in the selection and interviewing process will be fully aware of relevant legislation and the importance of avoiding discrimination.
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Happy working in a team or on your own
- Some experience with basic finance tasks
- Good phone manner
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team or by themself
- A willingness to learn
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Some experience with finance packages
- Experience with credit control
- Assisting the finance team (filling invoices, chasing payments and doing basic finance tasks)
- Answering all incoming calls for the group.
- Ensuring the correct messages and calls are passed onto other members of the team
- Managing a number of calendars
- Assisting the Directors with a wide variety of tasks
- Running the team’s incentive scheme
- Writing blog posts
- General Office Management (Ordering of supplies, running of monthly team breakfast etc)
If hard work is put in, we will always reward you with:
Cycle to Work
Company Matched Pension
Flexible Working Hours
20 Days Holiday Plus 1 per Year of Service
Monthly Team Breakfasts
Latest & Greatest Hardware
Cake On Your Birthday